19 July 2012

The dawn of a new era

Term is starting soon
I have created a blog
See what I did there?

Back to the busy life of university.  Exciting enough to warrant a haiku (constant-width no less).

Anyway, I've decided to start this blog for a few reasons.  Firstly, and most significantly, I was frustrated out of my mind with prerelease software crashing on me and I needed to do something to distract myself.

Secondly, I'm attempting to get my name out there early, write useful stuff that people want to read, all that.  That sort of thing is all the rage with the tech startups at the moment.  I'm going to start doing this by posting about computer science (and maybe maths) assignments.  I'll probably release my code after each one.

And thirdly, science.  I want to see if I can keep it up.

So go on, tell all your friends doing CSC2002S, CSC2003S, or MAM2000W.

2 comments:

  1. That's probably more of a Senryū than a Haiku.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're probably right. I don't know forms of poetry very well; I'm just following popular media.
      (I didn't mean to link this on the Architecture Meetup page by the way.)

      Delete